- To promote and support road safety research and studies in Thailand
- To seek for new innovations and solutions designed to effectively address Thailand’s road safety problems as well as to raise and maintain public awareness of road safety issues through publicity of research conducted with the support from the Foundation
- To promote and support the use of road safety data and knowledge management by the Foundation for effective design and planning as well as monitoring and evaluation of road safety policies and measures, at both national and regional levels.
- To work, either in solitary or solidarity with other non-profitable or charitable organizations, toward common goals with an intent to benefit the general public.
- To not engage in any political activities/campaigns at any extents.